Under the supervision of the Assigned Manager, conduct daily cleaning of assigned Cooperative offices and external/adjacent buildings. Additional duties include grounds maintenance, assisting with the basic maintenance, repair of organizational equipment and issuing/receiving/inventory of materials and supplies.
- 1.Sweep, vacuum, mop floors as directed.
- 2.Dust and clean blinds, light fixtures, furniture, pictures, windows, etc. and the interior of building as directed.
- 3.Maintain cleanliness and supplies in kitchen and restrooms.
- 4.Empty trash receptacles.
- 5.Mow, edge, pick up trash and refuse on facility grounds.
- 6.Perform preventative and repair maintenance to buildings and grounds.
- 7.Assist in maintenance of Farrow Room, as needed.
- 8.Assist in loading and unloading of office supplies and other deliveries as required.
- 9.Assist in receiving, disbursing, and inventorying of materials and supplies.
- 10.Perform basic cleaning and maintenance of small organizational equipment items.
- 11.Must be able to lift 50 pounds and carry that weight 100 yards on a regular, recurring basis.
- 12.Must be able to climb stairs, stoop, bend, and crouch as required.
- 13.Must be willing and able to clean and maintain grounds in satellite offices and main building.
- 14.Assist with cleaning, setting up & maintenance of HILCO Civic & Event Center.
- 15.Clean and maintain other satellite offices and buildings.
- 16.Assist with scheduling, coordinating, and conducting the annual document shredding event.
- 17.Assist with scheduling, coordinating, and conducting the annual electronics recycling event.
Vacuum, buffer, gasoline powered lawn mower, weed eater, lawn edger, grinder, drill, saw,forklift, organizational vehicle.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES:
As necessary to perform assigned job, in an emergency situation, or as necessary for the conduct of training, will be required to enter member/customer’s property.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- •Knowledge of safe use of chemical cleaning materials (flammable/non-flammable).
- •Knowledge of safe operation of electrical and gas powered lawn maintenance equipment.
- •Ability to communicate effectively with a culturally diverse population.
- •Good math skills.
- •Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- •Ability to operate organizational vehicles in accordance with all applicable traffic laws.
- •Ability to travel intra/inter-state as necessary for the conduct of training.
- •Ability to move about and within a multi-level office building.
REQUIRED EDUCATION DEGREES, CERTIFICATES, AND/OR LICENSES:
- • High School diploma or equivalent required.
- • Valid Texas Driver’s license or the ability to obtain license prior to first day of employment required. Must be eligible to be and remain insured as a driver by the Cooperative’s group liability policy for the automotive fleet.
- • All required certifications or licenses must be submitted to the Human Resources Department fifteen work days prior to expiration.
This job description is intended to identify the essential functions of a position and should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. The incumbent(s) may be required to perform or assume additional job-related responsibilities other than those stated in this description.