Scholarship for Excellence Fund
April 1, 2019 8am - April 15, 2019 5pm
HILCO created the Scholarship for Excellence Fund to encourage and assist in the educational pursuits of HILCO members and their families.
Applicant must be
- A resident of the state of Texas.
- Considered a dependent, living at the residence of their parents or legal guardians who are active member-consumers of HILCO Electric. They must be receiving electric service from the cooperative at their permanent address.
- A graduating high school senior.
If you are selected to receive the scholarship, you must:
- Enroll in the first fall semester after receipt of the scholarship.
- Meet entrance requirements of the school to which you apply.