Major Electrical Appliances Usage Tips | Refrigeration / Freezing
- Keep your refrigerator temperature at 38 degree Fahrenheit.
- Freezer temperature should be maintained at 10 degree Fahrenheit.
- Defrost your freezer when ice or frost buildup is 1/4" or thicker.
- Check your refrigerator/freezer door gasket periodically for signs of deterioration.
- Vacuum or brush the cooling coils (in back) at least every six months.
- Allow hot food to cool for no longer than a half hour before placing in refrigerator.